Acaia Lunar Scale
– Accurate and fast – 20ms response time
– Rechargeable USB power supply (lithium ion battery)
– Durable and water-resistant (Do not allow scale to become immersed in liquid)
– Firmware supported
– Six Built-in Auto Modes: 1) Weighing Only; 2) Dual Display; 3) Auto-Tare/Auto-Start Timer; 4) Auto-tare; 5) Timer Starts with Flow; 6) Auto-Tare Timer Starts with Flow)
– Mobile App compatible
– Up to 20-30 hours of battery time
Dimensions: 105mm (W) x 105mm (L) x 15.5mm (H)/ 4.13″ (W) x 4.13″ (L) x 0.61″ (H)
Max. Capacity: 2kg/4.4lbs
Min. Capacity: 0.1g
Measuring Units: g/oz
Reference Division: 0.01g
Display: 8-digit LED
Electrical Requirements: 5V/500mA
Power and Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable 3.7V 1100mA
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
– Silver Lunar Scale
– Lunar Heat Pad
– 100g Calibration Weight
– USB Charging Cable
Acaia Pearl S
– LED Display: Now shows a dot matrix to support the three different font sizes and an alphanumeric display.
– Capacity: Increased to a 3kg capacity.
– Internal Components: The support structure inside the scale has changed from plastic to metal, creating a more reinforced top and a slightly heavier scale.
– Brightness Levels: There are four different brightness level options; low, medium, high, and bright.
– Brewguide: Using the Brewguide app, you can easily transfer recipes from the app to the Pearl S and browse through verified recipes from roasters. Through the app you can update some settings on the scale, including turning the scale on/off, adjusting modes, units, temperature, and the auto-off timer.
– Colour: White
– Dimensions: 160mm (W) x 160mm (L) x 32mm (H)
– Weight: 606g
– Capacity: 3kg (Max. 3000g; Min. 0.1g)
– Measuring Units: oz / g
– Permissible Error Range: +/- 0.2g
– Increments: 0.1g
– Display: LED Dot Matrix Display
– Battery: Lithium Ion, USB Rechargeable
– Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
– Warranty: 12 Months
– Included Parts: 1 x Pearl Model S Scale, 1 x Heat resistant pad, 1 x Micro-USB cable